Wonderfully simple and brilliantly designed
The Showersave Joulia Drain is suitable for Apartments, bungalows, Retrofit in bathroom refurbishments and wet rooms.
The Joulia Drain works in the same way as our Vertical System . With the Showersave “Joulia” drain, heat recovery is straight forward. This scalable heat recovery module is invisibly integrated into a slim channel in the shower floor, and efficiently recovers heat energy from the warm shower water as it goes down the drain.
The Joulia Drain comes in two versions:
- 5 pipe which is the most efficient model and is 120mm deep
- 3 pipe which is only 89mm deep, but slightly less efficient
Please refer to the installation guide for for further details.
“The technical implementation seems very professional. Joulia-Inline should be in every home!”
(Swiss Design Awards – Judging Panel)
Maintenance & Cleaning
All parts of the heat exchanger can easily be cleaned, serviced or even replaced. For cleaning you can simply remove the green trap cover to access the heat recovery module. Any residues can by easily removed by using a brush and mild detergent.
All components of the Joulia-inline technology were developed according to the test criteria of KIWA as well as of SVGW, and are registered there for certification. The integrated trap meets the requirements of EN1253.
- Simple to install in single storey dwellings, especially apartments.
- Cleverly designed to ensure ease of cleaning and maintenance
Compact design – same size as standard drains without heat exchangers
- Integrated, designed and approved trap – no need for external trap
- >35% efficiency @ 11 l/min
- Saves as much energy per year in a 4 person household as 8m² of Photovoltaics would create